1/4 Photos of Salmon With Red-Pepper Saute
We eat alot of salmon and when I find interesting recipes I want to keep track of them. This was a recipe that I picked up at a grocery store and it is available at www.health.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the salt and pepper for the salmon.
- 3Rinse and towel dry the salmon fillets, rub with salt and pepper.
- 4In a large oven proof skillet, heat the 2 tablespoons of oil, add the salmon, place in oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- 5Turn the fish over and bake an additional 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 6For the red pepper sauté, heat the remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- 7Add the onion; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 8Add the bell pepper; cook an additional 5 minutes; add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- 9Add wine; cook 5 minutes, sprinkle with salt if desired.
- 10Place the fish on individual serving plates; divide the red pepper mixture evenly among the servings and sprinkle with dried basil.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Red-Pepper Saute
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.2
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 1170.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 35.2 g