1/2 Photos of Salmon with Pistachio Basil Butter
I don't remember where I got this recipe but it is totally sinful! We eat ALOT of salmon and I am always looking for new ways to prepare it. This is really different and has a very rich taste. It would be an appropriate dish for a special night or dinner party but is easy enough for a work night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In food processor, combine butter, pistachios, garlic, basil and lime juice.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Preheat oven to 400.
- 5Place salmon in buttered baking dish and cover with wine.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Bake till opaque--about 10 minutes Place 2-3 tablespoons of butter mixture on each piece of salmon.
- 8Continue baking until done in center-about 5 more minutes or more (depending on thickness of your salmon).
- 9Garnish with additional basil leaves.
- 10Serve with rice or angel hair pasta.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon with Pistachio Basil Butter
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.2
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 148.5 mg
- Sodium 278.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 35.7 g