1/1 Photo of Salmon With Pesto & Pasta
Another recipe from a cookbook by Joanna Farrow, I borrowed this book from the library and their are some great easy family meals in it, so Id like to share them with you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta until almost tender, about 10 minutes (Do not drain).
- 2Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and fry for about 5 minutes until softened.
- 3Drain the salmon discarding any skin and bones, flake salmon roughly with a fork.
- 4Add the peas to the pasta and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- 5Drain the pasta and peas, retaining 2 tablespoonfuls of the cooking water, return pasta and retained water to the pan.
- 6Stir in pesto, lemon juice, Parmesan, onion and flaked salmon.
- 7Season lightly with salt and pepper and toss gently.
- 8Serve immediately, garnished with the Parmesan shavings.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Pesto & Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 759.7
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.5 mg
- Sodium 191.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 42.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: