Another recipe from a cookbook by Joanna Farrow, I borrowed this book from the library and their are some great easy family meals in it, so Id like to share them with you.
- Cook pasta until almost tender, about 10 minutes (Do not drain).
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and fry for about 5 minutes until softened.
- Drain the salmon discarding any skin and bones, flake salmon roughly with a fork.
- Add the peas to the pasta and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and peas, retaining 2 tablespoonfuls of the cooking water, return pasta and retained water to the pan.
- Stir in pesto, lemon juice, Parmesan, onion and flaked salmon.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper and toss gently.
- Serve immediately, garnished with the Parmesan shavings.