Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
I actually had this at a local grocery store. They were giving out samples and it was fabulous! A few salmon fillets, and just four other ingredients. Simple, quick, and delicious. You simply buy a small tub of pesto, or if you're adventurous, your own home made.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce (any of the pre-made pestos on sale at your local store)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil fillets 4 inches from the heat for 4-6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness.
- Remove from broiler.
- Combine mayonnaise and pesto sauce, spread on fillets.
- Combine bread crumbs and parmesan. Sprinkle over pesto mayonnaise.
- Return to broiler for 1-2 minutes more, until lightly browned on top.
Super yum! This is our new favorite way to prepare salmon.
We love salmon, and this was a simple but utterly delicious way to prepare it. The pesto added great flavor to the fish.