Recipe by SAsweetie
A quick and tasty dish - all the other recipes have a homemade pesto - when store bought is just as good. Goes great with rice pilaf and steamed broccoli! YUM!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat lightly with cooking spray.
- Season filets with salt and pepper and place on baking sheet.
- Cook in oven for about 7-8 minutes.
- Place oven to Broil setting and remove salmon.
- Carefully top salmon with Pesto, nice and thick.
- Place baking sheet under broiler (about 6 inches away).
- Bake until the pesto is lightly browned and be careful - the olive oil in the Pesto jumps about!
- Plate up and enjoy!