Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Did you ever think that pesto goes well with salmon? Well it does, and here is how.
- 2 pieces salmon fillets
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 100 g parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 liter olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 6 potatoes
- 2 pieces garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄8 liter sweet cream
- Set your oven to 200 degrees C.
- Boil the potatoes with garlic.
- Add salt, pepper, butter and cream, and mash the potatoes.
- Rub salt and pepper into the salmon pieces.
- Put the salmon in the oven for 8 minutes, take it out and let it rest for 5 minutes, then put it in for 2-3 minutes again.
- In the breaks you can make the pesto, first heat the pine cores in a frying pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Put them in a blender with the parmesan, salt, pepper, garlic, olive oil, and loads of basil.
- Mix it to a green fluid.
- Serve the salmon on a bed of mashed potatoes, and add the pesto sauce on top.