1/1 Photo of Salmon With Pasta
Recipe source: flyer
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces (using both red and green is pretty)
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, snipped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces whole grain pasta (such as linguine or fettucine)
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup basil, snipped
- 1Rinse and pat dry salmon (thaw if frozen).
- 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 3In a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking dish combine bell peppers and tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with half of the rosemary, the salt and pepper. Toss and then roast uncovered for 20 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions.
- 5Remove pan from oven and stir wine and vinegar into vegetable mixture. Add salmon pieces to the pan, turning to coat.
- 6Return pan to oven and cook for another 10 minutes or until salmon is done.
- 7To serve, divide pasta among 4 plates and top with vegetable mixture and sprinkle with basil. Place salmon on top of vegetables and pasta and sprinkle with remaining rosemary.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.9
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 385.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 30.0 g