1/2 Photos of Salmon With Parmesan, Garlic and Herb Crust- Use Chicken or Pork
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
Yummy and versatile. You can use this recipe for salmon, flounder, chicken or pork. I've used it for all of those and it always turns out fabulous! It's fast, too so it's good for a weeknight meal. It's really good with macaroni and cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400. Lightly coat your baking dish with non-stick spray (I always use olive oil in a Misto- love those things).
- 2In a food processor, mince the garlic clove then add the parsley and pulse until combined, about 15 seconds. Add the bread, cheese, oil, salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Pulse until well combined.
- 3Arrange the fish or meat in the baking dish. Spread with mustard then pat the crumbs on top of each one.
- 4Bake until browned and cooked through-
- 520 min or so for salmon.
- 615 min or so for flounder.
- 725 min or so for chicken.
- 830 min or so for pork.
- 9Cooking times will depend on the thickness of your fillets.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Parmesan, Garlic and Herb Crust- Use Chicken or Pork
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.6
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 94.1 mg
- Sodium 487.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 38.1 g