Yummy and versatile. You can use this recipe for salmon, flounder, chicken or pork. I've used it for all of those and it always turns out fabulous! It's fast, too so it's good for a weeknight meal. It's really good with macaroni and cheese.
- Heat oven to 400. Lightly coat your baking dish with non-stick spray (I always use olive oil in a Misto- love those things).
- In a food processor, mince the garlic clove then add the parsley and pulse until combined, about 15 seconds. Add the bread, cheese, oil, salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Pulse until well combined.
- Arrange the fish or meat in the baking dish. Spread with mustard then pat the crumbs on top of each one.
- Bake until browned and cooked through-
- 20 min or so for salmon.
- 15 min or so for flounder.
- 25 min or so for chicken.
- 30 min or so for pork.
- Cooking times will depend on the thickness of your fillets.