1/1 Photo of Salmon With Parmesan Crust
Marla in California's Note:
My husband and I had the most delicious parmesan crusted halibut at the Beach Cafe in Malibu, California. I decided to try to recreate the recipe using salmon instead of halibut. My husband and son claimed that it tasted quite good. So I decided to submit it here so that I wouldn't forget how to do it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray, such as Pam.
- 2Mix together garlic, onion, mayo, and lemon pepper in a food processor.
- 3Place, milk, mayo mixture, and cheese in 3 separate bowls.
- 4Dip each piece of salmon first in the milk, then in the mayo mix, and then the cheese.
- 5Place skin side down in baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle any remaining cheese over the fish.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Parmesan Crust
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.3
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 787.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: