Recipe by Alaskadiver
A delicious and healthy dish I found in Mens Health Magazine. Excellent with Roasted Red Potatoes.
Top Review by mama smurf
Yummo! I cut the recipe in half and served it with recipe#302045#302045 and a green salad. Made a delicious and quick dinner. Wouldn't change a thing. Thank you! Made for Spring PAC 09.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 skinless salmon fillets, each 1-inch thick (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Use the oil to grease a shallow baking dish that is large enough to fit the fillets in a single layer. Arrange the fish in the dish and turn to coat with the oil. Sprinkle with the lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper. Dot with the butter and cover with foil.
- Bake until the flesh is cooked through but still very juicy, 20 to 24 minutes. Serve topped with the pan juices and parsley (if using).