Prep 8 mins
Cook 22 mins
A delicious and healthy dish I found in Mens Health Magazine. Excellent with Roasted Red Potatoes.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 skinless salmon fillets, each 1-inch thick (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Use the oil to grease a shallow baking dish that is large enough to fit the fillets in a single layer. Arrange the fish in the dish and turn to coat with the oil. Sprinkle with the lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper. Dot with the butter and cover with foil.
- Bake until the flesh is cooked through but still very juicy, 20 to 24 minutes. Serve topped with the pan juices and parsley (if using).
Yummo! I cut the recipe in half and served it with Rice Pilaf#302045 and a green salad. Made a delicious and quick dinner. Wouldn't change a thing. Thank you! Made for Spring PAC 09.
Loved it! This makes a super quick and delicious main dish. The recipe was reduced to 2 servings and serve and was Quick Flavorful Green Beans and Couscous With Sun-Dried Tomatoes for a great dinner. Made for *PAC Autumn 2008*