Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can bake or grill this.
- 2 tablespoons yellow miso
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 5 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons diced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°F Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil.
- To make the glaze, combine the miso, orange juice, soy sauce, oil, sugar and orange zest in a small bowl.
- Remove 2 tbsp of the glaze and brush lightly over the slamon. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Place salmon on prepared baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes (per inch of fish) or until the fish flakes when pierced with a fork. Serve with the remaining sauce on the side. Garnish each fish with a sprinkling of green onions and cilantro.
YUM! This was really good and easy. I added a little red pepper for some heat.
Most excellent recipe. LOVE miso and this is a great flavor combination. I used red miso and it tasted fantastic. thank you Kelly!
This was easy and delicious! I used brown miso and didn't have an orange on hand to zest, and that worked just as well. Nice flavorful dish. I will surely keep this recipe on hand!