Recipe by dicentra
Cooking Light, OCTOBER 2004
Top Review by Kim12469
This has all the elements in a recipe I like...easy, quick, a few ingredients and delicious! I followed the recipe exactly and we had a very good, healthy and quick dinner. I served it with this kale recipe which I absolutely love. http://www.recipezaar.com/Green-Kale-With-Raisins-Toasted-Pine-Nuts-20746
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Place salmon on rack of a broiler pan lined with foil; sprinkle fish evenly with salt.
- Spread half of marmalade mixture over fish. Bake at 400° for 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove from oven. Spread remaining marmalade mixture evenly over fish.
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil fish 3 minutes or until topping browns.