Recipe by Keiko & Larry
Taken from the Sunkist Food recipe section... Just wanted to upload it here to I could add it to my cookbook.
- 4 salmon steaks (3/4 inch thick)
- vegetable oil (enough to coat steaks)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 3⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- fresh cilantro stem (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush the fish lightly with oil; then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Barbecue on a grill or broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Brush occasionally with additional oil.
- Meanwhile, to make sauce, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, orange peel, orange juice, and curry powder.
- Serve the sauce with the fish.
- Garnish with orange wedges and cilantro sprigs.