Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Healthy, full of flavor an easy to put together. There is a 30 min marinating time, and I'll usually serve this with steamed veggies.
- 4 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 2 cm piece gingerroot, peeled and finally chopped
- 1 garlic, peeled and crushed
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 orange, finely sliced
- Baby Spinach
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together the tamari, zest and juice of the orange, ginger, garlic and spring onions in a shallow glass over-proof pie dish. Add the salmon, cover in cling film and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Uncover the dish and arrange the orange slices on the top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the fish is firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Mix the baby spinach, watercress and arugula in a bowl then arrange the salad leaves on the plates and top with the salmon. Pour over the cooking juices.