Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This dish goes well with some lightly steamed veggies.
- 4 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 1 orange, juice and zest of, only
- 1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 4 organic salmon fillets
- 200 g mixed Baby Spinach or 200 g watercress or 200 g rocket
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix together the tamari, zest and juice of the orange, ginger, garlic and spring onions in a shallow glass ovenproof pie dish. Add the salmon, cover in cling wrap and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes turning occasionally.
- Uncover the dish and arrange the orange slices on the top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the fish is firm to the touch.
- Arrange the salad leaves on the plates and top with the salmon. Pour the cooking juices over the top of the salmon.