Recipe by Chef Mommie
From my Favorite Supermarket...Here it is for all you Salmon lovers!
Top Review by evelyn/athens
I really liked this simple recipe that allowed the goodness of the fish to shine through. I thought the herb combination was very nice (and very pretty on the fish, too), and I will definitely make this recipe again as my kids gobbled it down.
- 14.79-29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 6 (1020.58 g) fresh salmon fillets
- 118.29 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 limes, juice of
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat and brush a grill with the 1 - 2 tablespoons oil.
- Grill the fillets, skin-side up, for 4 minutes on each side.
- In a small bowl, mix together the 1/2 cup oil, lemon juice, lime juice, herbs, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Remove the grilled fillets and place in a large shallow baking pan.
- Brush the fillets with the reserved sauce and bake for 3 - 4 minutes, or until the fillets flake easily with a fork.
- Serve immediately.