Recipe by MarieRynr
A speedy, super healthy, super tasty supper!!
Top Review by SolightlyUK
This is a perfect summer supper dish because it is so light and delicately flavoured. I made no change to the recipe, all worked fine. This was my first time with celeriac, too, and was so happy to find a new easy vegatable. I will make this for guests sometime, as it is so fast and easy, perfect for a dinner party.
- 2 (4 ounce) salmon fillets, about
- 25 ounces celeriac, peeled to remove all the knobbly skin and cut into chunks like potato
- 2 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush the salmon lightly with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Line a grill pan with foil and lay the salmon on top.
- Place the celeriac in a pan with cold water to cover.
- Salt and bring to the boil.
- Lower the heat, cover and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes until tender.
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Whisk the mustard, lemon juice, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper and 1 TBS olive oil together.
- Set aside.
- Grill the salmon for 5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, drain the celeriac, reserving 1 TBS cooking water.
- Return the celeriac to the pan and mash until fairly smooth.
- Add the spinach, stirring occasionally over a low heat until wilted.
- Stir in the reserved cooking water and 1 TBS of the mustard dressing.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mash onto two warm plates.
- Top each with a salmon fillet and drizzle the remaining dressing over.