1/3 Photos of Salmon with Mustardy Celeriac Mash
A speedy, super healthy, super tasty supper!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush the salmon lightly with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Line a grill pan with foil and lay the salmon on top.
- 3Place the celeriac in a pan with cold water to cover.
- 4Salt and bring to the boil.
- 5Lower the heat, cover and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes until tender.
- 6Preheat the grill to medium.
- 7Whisk the mustard, lemon juice, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper and 1 TBS olive oil together.
- 8Set aside.
- 9Grill the salmon for 5 minutes on each side.
- 10Meanwhile, drain the celeriac, reserving 1 TBS cooking water.
- 11Return the celeriac to the pan and mash until fairly smooth.
- 12Add the spinach, stirring occasionally over a low heat until wilted.
- 13Stir in the reserved cooking water and 1 TBS of the mustard dressing.
- 14Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 15Spoon the mash onto two warm plates.
- 16Top each with a salmon fillet and drizzle the remaining dressing over.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon with Mustardy Celeriac Mash
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.0
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 474.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard