- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon country-style dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, salt and tarragon on a plate.
- Spread mustard thinly over top of each fillet.
- Dredge fish in flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high.
- Add salmon; cook 4 minutes.
- Turn fillets and cook another 4 minutes, or until tops and bottoms of the pieces are deeply golden and fillets' thickest parts are slightly translucent in the center.
- (The salmon will continue cooking after being removed from the heat).