Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy baked salmon recipe.
Make and share this Salmon With Mustard Sauce. recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon steaks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 shallots, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat plain yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place salmon steaks in a large, deep baking pan; sprinkle w/ pepper and cover with wine. Sprinkle with minced shallots.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, basting often with wine.
- While salmon is baking, in a small bowl mix together dill, yogurt, mustard, honey, and lemon juice until smooth.
- After salmon is done, serve with creamy mustard sauce over top.
What Thorsten said... my experience was almost exactly the same. The fish cooked in the wine seemed too plain until it came out perfect; the dilly mustard sauce was excellent. I used dried dill; it would probably have been even better with fresh. Made for Zaar World Tour 6, the Voracious Vagabonds.
All I could taste was mustard. Not worth the trouble. Family did not like it.
This was a very enjoyable salmon recipe. I love mustard, and this was a great accent for the salmon! Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for ZWT7.