Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got the idea for this from Cooking Light magazine and then added my own twist. Very yummy and easy to make.
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (or more to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb salmon fillet, cut into four portions
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine dill, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic, and vinegar in a bowl. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Add salmon portions, tossing gently to coat.
- Place salmon in baking dish and bake 20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
- Place baking dish in broiler for five minutes till top is a little crispy.