Recipe by CASunshine
I found this recipe on a card at the super market while I was grasping for something to make for dinner. It's quite good. The mustard-dill sauce has a lot of flavor and is really nice over the salmon.
Top Review by Evie*
Lovely flavours and went well with the salmon. I halved the recipe because I was only using 2 fillets and used honey grain mustard. The salmon was lovely and moist and had just a little kick from the red pepper flakes. I baked them instead of grilling. Thanks for sharing.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh dill (or 1 t dried dill weed)
- 4.92 ml freshly grated lemon peel
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml cayenne or 1.23 ml red pepper
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 29.58 ml coarse grain mustard
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 4 (453.59 g) salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium.
- For mustard-dill sauce, combine garlic, dill, lemon peel, salt, red pepper, lemon juice, mustard and olive oil in medium bowl. Spread some sauce over salmon filets.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, on grill rack coated with nonstick cooking spray 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining sauce.
- I have also baked this in a 425 oven for about 20-30 minutes, uncovered.