I found this recipe on a card at the super market while I was grasping for something to make for dinner. It's quite good. The mustard-dill sauce has a lot of flavor and is really nice over the salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill (or 1 t dried dill weed)
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne or 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1Preheat grill to medium.
- 2For mustard-dill sauce, combine garlic, dill, lemon peel, salt, red pepper, lemon juice, mustard and olive oil in medium bowl. Spread some sauce over salmon filets.
- 3Grill, covered with grill lid, on grill rack coated with nonstick cooking spray 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining sauce.
- 4I have also baked this in a 425 oven for about 20-30 minutes, uncovered.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Mustard-Dill Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 221.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard