Salmon with Mustard and Honey
- salt and pepper In a pan, cook the salmon in the olive oil until browned on each side, turning once.
- Place it in a preheated 350° oven on a baking sheet until fully cooked (about 8 to 10 minutes).
- In another pan, cook the shallots in the butter until lightly browned; add the Dijon mustard, coarse mustard, and honey, stirring frequently, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour in the wine and cook over low heat until just boiling.
- Add the heavy cream, salt, and pepper, and simmer until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Spoon the sauce over salmon and serve.