Recipe by stormylee
Easy and quick way to fix a lovely salmon dinner! Serve with rucola salad and potato wedges.
Top Review by Boomette
We found that the salmon missed something. Because a little bit of pesto brushed on the salmon would add flavors. Next time I'll diced the tomatoes and put it on top. We loved the cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. Thanks Stormylee :) Made for PAC spring 2011
- 600 g salmon fillets
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 -2 tomatoes
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 125 g mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 225°C.
- Remove skin and bones from the salmon.
- Season with salt and pepper on both sides and cut into four pieces.
- Thinly slice tomato and mozzarelle cheese.
- Cut sun-dried tomatoes into strips.
- Heat butter in a non-stick coated frying pan and cook salmon pieces, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Place cooked salmon in an oven-proof dish.
- Layer tomato slices, sun-dried tomato strips and finally mozzarella slices over the salmon.
- Sprinkle some black pepper on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes, or until mozzarella has melted.