Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
From a Betty Crocker cookbook called "Fabulous Fish and Seafood." I haven't tried this yet.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked couscous, hot
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, finely chopped, can use 2 tsp. dried mint leaves
for the sauce
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, finely chopped, can use 1 tsp. dried mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- For the sauce, simply mix all ingredients and set aside.
- Sprinkle fish with lemon peel, salt, and pepper.
- Put oven on broil and spray broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place fish on the boiler pan and broil about 4 inches from the heat for 5-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Mix the mint with the couscous.
- Serve the fish over the couscous with the mint sauce.