Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was last nights dinner,. Easy fast and yummy.
- 24 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Spray baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Top each salmon fillet with the tomato mixture.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Looking for a quick, pantry-ready salmon-in-the-oven dish. Didn't have fresh tomatoes or basil--used canned and dried. Still turned out super yummy. My kids liked it; my daughter asked for seconds. Can't wait to try it with fresh tomatoes and basil.