- 1 1⁄2 pieces matzos, broken up (6 inch)
- 2 tablespoons dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets, skinless and 1 inch thick
- lemon wedge
- fresh dill sprig
- steamed green beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450-F. In a blender or food processor, combine matzo, dill, salt and pepper. Process until coarse. Transfer to a sheet of waxed paper or shallow container.
- Brush baking pan with oil. Brush filets with oil. Roll fish in crumb mixture, place in prepared pan. Drizzle with remining oil.
- Bake, uncovered, 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easiy when tested with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges, fresh dill sprigs and steamed green beans.