Super fast and super yummy, this is a wonderful weeknight dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 pieces matzos, broken up (6 inch)
- 2 tablespoons dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets, skinless and 1 inch thick
- 1Preheat oven to 450-F. In a blender or food processor, combine matzo, dill, salt and pepper. Process until coarse. Transfer to a sheet of waxed paper or shallow container.
- 2Brush baking pan with oil. Brush filets with oil. Roll fish in crumb mixture, place in prepared pan. Drizzle with remining oil.
- 3Bake, uncovered, 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easiy when tested with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges, fresh dill sprigs and steamed green beans.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Matzo Crust
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.1
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 366.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: