Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Originally from Cooking Light, this is a great way to serve salmon. Delicious broiled in the oven or outside on the grill.
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 salmon fillets
- Preheat broiler or grill.
- Combine all ingredients except salmon in a bowl and stir well.
- Place fish on a pan coated with cooking spray (if preparing in the broiler) or directly onto a rack lined with cooking spray-coated aluminum foil (if preparing on the grill).
- Brush half of marmalade mixture over fish, cook 6 minutes.
- Brush remaining marmalade mixture over fish and cook an additional 2 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.