Recipe by Bev
This is quite an elegant entree, easy enough for any night, but could easily be served to guests. From Bon Appetit.
Top Review by LoriInIndiana
Made this for the Bev a thon....and forgot to review it, sorry! I thought this was a very good and unique way to prepare salmon. My 5yo especially liked the sauce....Prep was done exactly as specified, but had to cook a little longer. This could just be my oven. Anyways, this is so different and so good!
- 1⁄2 cup country-style dijon mustard
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 6 (8 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons packed golden brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk mustard, 3 TBS maple syrup, 3 1/2 TBS water, and horseradish in small bowl to blend.
- Arrange salmon on baking sheet.
- Whisk 1 1/2 TBS maple syrup, sugar and thyme in another small bowl to blend.
- Spread thyme mixture evenly over salmon.
- Bake until salmon is just opaque in center, about 14 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to plates.
- Spoon mustard-horseradish sauce over and serve.
- Serves 6.