Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a nice and easy recipe that pleases everyone I have served it too.
Make and share this Salmon With Maple Syrup and Toasted Almonds recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place fillets in a 13x9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, syrup, soy sauce, mustard, and black pepper.
- Pour sugar mixture over fillets.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Sprinkle fillets with almonds.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with sugar mixture.
excellent recipe. i substituted soy with teryaki and dijon with stone ground mustard, otherwise it was the same. thank you for sharing, this is our new favorite salmon recipe.
Yummy! I what like is this recipe can easily be cut down for 2 servings.