Recipe by GibbyLou
From Cooking Light April 2009. Finish the fish under the broiler to caramelize the glaze into a tasty browned crust.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 24 ounces salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal. Refrigerate 10 minutes, turning bag once.
- Remove fish from bag, reserving marinade. Place marinade in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
- Heat a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish to pan; cook 3 minutes. Turn fish over. Brush marinade evenly over fish. Broil 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.