1/1 Photo of Salmon with Maple Balsamic Glaze
I found this recipe in the seafood department of a local grocery store. It is wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, mix maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, orange juice, and garlic together.
- 2Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes or until mixture is reduced.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in oil.
- 4Marinate salmon for 10 minutes, and then remove from marinade.
- 5Sprinkle salt and pepper on the salmon.
- 6Liberally brush salmon with the marinade.
- 7Broil (or grill over medium coals) 4 to 5 inches from heat for 12 minutes per inch of thickness.
- 8For fillets – baste again with marinade half way through cooking time.
- 9For steaks – turn half way through cooking time and baste with marinade.
- 10Dim the dining room lights and light the candles on the dinner table.
- 11Serve with small boiled whole new potatoes, steamed asparagus, and a bottle of your favourite white wine.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon with Maple Balsamic Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.8
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 214.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 23.2 g