1/1 Photo of Salmon With Mango Sauce
This is an incredibly simple recipe that tastes delicious. Accompany with rice for a quick and healthy main course. Easily adjustable for however many people you have)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19-453.59 g salmon fillets (6-8 oz per person, thin filets are better because they will cook more evenly)
- 158.51-236.59 ml mango juice (1/3 - 1/2 cup per person, either puree your own from fresh mangoes or Goya mango juice will do just)
- scallion, chopped (for garnish, approximately a small handful per fillet)
- olive oil (small amount for cooking)
- 1The skin will stick to the pan, so if it comes off easily, trim the skin off the salmon filets before cooking.
- 2Otherwise, just wait for it to come off during the cooking process.
- 3Heat enough oil to coat the pan, and then add the salmon fillets.
- 4Pour approximately 1/3 the mango juice over the filets, then after a few minutes (3-5 depending on how thick the fillet is), flip over and add another 1/3 of the mango juice to the pan.
- 5Cook the fillet until no longer pink, then remove from the pan.
- 6Sprinkle with chives and serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Mango Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 126.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 34.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: