Recipe by Jewelies
Healthy Salmon for your BBQ served with Mango Dressing
Top Review by Peter J
Yum Jewelies, really enjoyed this one! I couldn't get fresh mango so used a 425g tin of mango, I slowly added the juice to the food processor and tasted along the way and found about half the juice from the tin was to my liking. I really enjoyed the fresh mint taste, however some not so keen on it might like to add smaller amounts and taste along the way.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large mango
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt, plus
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped of fresh mint
- Preheat grill (broiler) or bbq grill (hotplate) to medium-high.
- Drizzle lime juice over salmon and then coat with ground pepper.
- Brush pan or grill with oil, grill salmon for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
- To make dressing, peel the mango, chop and place in food processor with all the yoghurt, mustard, lemon juice and mint and process until smooth.
- Drizzle over salmon.