Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my variation of a recipe from Martha Stewarts Everyday Food. This recipe really covers up any fishy flavor and it is super quick and easy. Hoisin sauce can be found in the oriental section of your grocery story... usually by the soy sauce. This recipe works for 2-4 salmon pieces. Enjoy!
- 2 -4 pieces salmon
- coarse salt
- ground pepper
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained (save juice for glaze)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mandarin orange juice
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey (less if you don't like it so sweet)
- Mix together glaze.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Place salmon in a baking dish and pour glaze over top.
- Place drained oranges on top.
- Broil salmon 4" from heat source for 10-13min.