Recipe by Rutecki Family
I first found this in 2001 on an online site called Fishingworks.com. Since then it's become our standard quick grill Salmon recipe.
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice or 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml oil
- 453.59 g salmon fillets or 453.59 g salmon steak
Lime Cilantro Butter
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, melted
- 9.85 ml fresh lime juice
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- In 12X8 glass baking dish, combine marinade ingredients, blend well. Add salmon, turn to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate 30-60 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine all butter ingredients, set aside.
- Heat grill. Oil grill rack. Place salmon on gas grill over medium high heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-high coals. Cook 10-17 minutes or until fish flakes easily, turning once.
- Broiler directions: Place salmon on oiled broiler pan, broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 10 to 17 minutes or until fish flakes. Turn once.