Recipe by Rutecki Family
I first found this in 2001 on an online site called Fishingworks.com. Since then it's become our standard quick grill Salmon recipe.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lb salmon fillets or 1 lb salmon steak
Lime Cilantro Butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- In 12X8 glass baking dish, combine marinade ingredients, blend well. Add salmon, turn to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate 30-60 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine all butter ingredients, set aside.
- Heat grill. Oil grill rack. Place salmon on gas grill over medium high heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-high coals. Cook 10-17 minutes or until fish flakes easily, turning once.
- Broiler directions: Place salmon on oiled broiler pan, broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 10 to 17 minutes or until fish flakes. Turn once.