- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place salmon on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until no longer pink in the middle, 10-13 minutes.
- Remove salmon from pan leaving skin on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix together lime juice, sugar, and soy sauce. Mix in chopped cilantro.
- Serve salmon with sauce poured over it.