Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Perfect salmon, perfect sauce. Fresh tasting, delicious, and simple to prepare.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place salmon on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until no longer pink in the middle, 10-13 minutes.
- Remove salmon from pan leaving skin on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix together lime juice, sugar, and soy sauce. Mix in chopped cilantro.
- Serve salmon with sauce poured over it.
This was a really great sauce. It was so simple to make and the flavors were incredible with the fresh cilantro and lime juice. We will have this again soon.
We loved this Salmon!!! I will make this again.