Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious seafood dish!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, vertically sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon zest (or lemon rind)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped parsley
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) can salmon, drained
- 8 ounces spinach linguine
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain and drizzle olive oil over noodles. Gently fold linguine to coat in oil. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over low heat. Stir in onion slices. Saute until tender but NOT browned (about 10 minutes).
- Add garlic and saute another 2 minutes.
- Stir in lemon zest, lemon juice and parsley.
- Add salmon and carefully break up with a fork. Do NOT stir.
- Turn heat to high, but do not stir sauce.
- Toss linguine and sauce together.
- Serve hot.