Salmon With Lemon Sauce and Linguine
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain and drizzle olive oil over noodles. Gently fold linguine to coat in oil. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over low heat. Stir in onion slices. Saute until tender but NOT browned (about 10 minutes).
- Add garlic and saute another 2 minutes.
- Stir in lemon zest, lemon juice and parsley.
- Add salmon and carefully break up with a fork. Do NOT stir.
- Turn heat to high, but do not stir sauce.
- Toss linguine and sauce together.
- Serve hot.