Recipe by chia
this is so easy, under 30 minutes, and no clean-up, courtesy of giada de laurentis. try it with grilled vegetables and fingerling potatoes.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaf
- 8 lemon slices (about 2 lemons)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine (or white wine)
- 4 teaspoons capers
- 4 pieces aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush top and bottom of salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal.
- Top the each piece of salmon with 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of wine, and 1 teaspoon of capers. Wrap up salmon tightly in the foil packets.
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
- Place the foil packets on the hot grill and cook for 10 minutes for a 1-inch thick piece of salmon. Serve in the foil packets.