1/3 Photos of Salmon With Lemon Capers and Rosemary
this is so easy, under 30 minutes, and no clean-up, courtesy of giada de laurentis. try it with grilled vegetables and fingerling potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaf
- 8 lemon slices (about 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1/2 cup marsala wine (or white wine)
- 4 teaspoons capers
- 4 pieces aluminum foil
- 1Brush top and bottom of salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- 2Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal.
- 3Top the each piece of salmon with 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of wine, and 1 teaspoon of capers. Wrap up salmon tightly in the foil packets.
- 4Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
- 5Place the foil packets on the hot grill and cook for 10 minutes for a 1-inch thick piece of salmon. Serve in the foil packets.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Lemon Capers and Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.2
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 509.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 34.9 g