1/1 Photo of Salmon With Lemon- Butter -Caper Sauce
Babs in Toyland's Note:
Since the sauce is made separately, you may bake, broil, pan-fry or grill the fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil; brush with olive oil.
- 3Season both sides of the salmon filets with salt and pepper.
- 4Bake until salmon flakes easily, about 20 - 25 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile in a heavy saucepan, simmer shallots, vinegar and wine until shallots are soft and very little liquid remains.
- 6Add the butter and 2 tablespoons water, whisking constantly over high heat until the butter is melted and incorporated.
- 7Stir in the parsley, capers and lemon zest.
- 8Serve over the salmon.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Lemon- Butter -Caper Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.5
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 392.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 47.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar