- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray, or lightly coat with butter.
- Place salmon in baking dish.
- Mix the butter and lemon juice in a small bowl, drizzle over salmon.
- Season with dill, garlic powder, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
- Serves 4.