Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Came up with this recipe when my oven suddenly broke down and I couldn't bake my salmon. Surprisingly delicious, easy and very healthy!
- 1⁄2 lb salmon fillet
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a Teflon/non-stick skillet add olive oil and heat.
- Rinse salmon and rub in chopped cilantro tops.
- Put in hot fry pan skin side down.
- Squeeze lemon juice over fillet and add lemons to the hot olive oil.
- Move fillet occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Fry about 12 minutes and flip.
- Do not let lemons come between the fillet and the hot olive oil.
- Fry for another 12 minutes, remove and put on plate skin side down with the fried lemons as a garnish.