Recipe by English_Rose
Delicious served with new potatoes and peas. Time includes 15 mins marinating.
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 (5 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- lemon wedge, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the honey, mustards, and lemon juice together. Place the salmon fillets on a lightly greased shallow baking tin. Brush with the honey glaze. Cover and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler to high and cook the salmon, skin side first for 7-8 minutes, turning after 5 minutes. Brush with marinade 2-3 times during cooking. Sprinkle the top with chopped dill at the end of cooking.
- Place the remaining glaze in a small pan and heat until just bubbling. Serve the salmon steaks drizzled with the remaining glaze. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with peas, if wished.