1/4 Photos of Salmon with Honey and Mustard Glaze
I have made this on an outdoor grill and on the George Foreman. Good both ways.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb salmon fillet
Honey Mustard Glaze
- 1In a bowl, add all the Honey Mustard Marinade ingredients; stir to combine.
- 2Place the salmon fillet in a shallow glass dish.
- 3Pour marinade on top of the fillet; cover and refrigerate between 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- 4Place salmon skin side down on a well greased grill, over medium heat (Save marinade).
- 5Cover and grill 10-15 minutes; brush salmon 2-3 times with reserved marinade; turn once during grilling.
- 6Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Freshwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Freshwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon with Honey and Mustard Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.9
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 541.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 32.1 g