I have made this on an outdoor grill and on the George Foreman. Good both ways.
Make and share this Salmon with Honey and Mustard Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, add all the Honey Mustard Marinade ingredients; stir to combine.
- Place the salmon fillet in a shallow glass dish.
- Pour marinade on top of the fillet; cover and refrigerate between 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Place salmon skin side down on a well greased grill, over medium heat (Save marinade).
- Cover and grill 10-15 minutes; brush salmon 2-3 times with reserved marinade; turn once during grilling.
- Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.